Thursday, February 13, 2014

Week 6

It's almost the end of week 6 and I am pleased to announce I lost a total of 20 lbs! I now weigh 172 and am finding a 50 lb weight loss goal a lot more manageable than a 70 lb goal! In two more weeks, I will be posting new photos to show my progress.

I am mostly hitting level 10 in my workouts. Some days are better than others, but I find I have a lot more energy, due to my diet and cleansing. The cleansing program recommends we do a cleanse twice a month. On weeks I don't cleanse, I miss it.

As it's always been for me, my legs are my strongest part of my body (and where most of my weight is concentrated). I increase the weights almost every other time I work out. The hip abduction (exercises the outer thigh) I'm doing 125 lbs. The hip adduction (inner thigh) I'm doing 100 lbs. I love the leg press, because it gives me a complete leg workout at a 90 lb setting.

My arms and shoulders still need a lot of work. I'm mostly lifting 35 to 40 lbs on most exercises. I did feel better when I reached for an item and a friend told me I'm getting "guns".
 
How To: Hip Abductions with Scott Herman Fitness www.scotthermanfitness.com


How To: Hip Adductions with Scott Herman Fitness www.scotthermanfitness.com




No comments:

Post a Comment