Saturday, December 13, 2014

Down 55lbs! Getting through the holidays without putting on any weight!

So, I made it through Thanksgiving weekend - yes, we might as well call it Thanksgiving weekend, because we are pretty much stuffing ourselves with leftovers throughout the weekend and if we're lucky, we're taking turkey sandwiches on whole wheat bread to lunch the following Monday (sans the mayo). Lucky for me, I only put on two or three pounds, but I quickly took it off (maybe it was water weight). The following Monday, I went to the gym and went all out on my workout.

I am happy to report that my weight has been pretty much stabilized at 145 lbs. I'm not upset about that. I'm just happy to not be gaining any weight. Enjoying the gym this holiday season, because it is empty! I have all the weights and equipment I want at my disposal! 

Hope you all have a happy and healthy holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment