Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Fit and Fabulous Over Forty

 Hi Everyone,

Hope you're all enjoying this fine spring weather! I'm announcing the launch of my Facebook page, Fit and Fabulous Over Forty. You will find there are quite a few entries, as the page was in it's experimental phase. You can find the page here.
 https://www.facebook.com/fitandfabulousoverforty

We all know with age comes extra baggage (as in body fat) that we just don't want. Before we know it, we're engaged in extreme dieting and / or stringent exercise programs. You know where that can lead you, right? Fitness burnout! Very few programs work and I'm here to share which programs create results, based on what I have accomplished!

The photos below are my before and after photos. I'm still in the process of building muscle and dropping another twenty five pounds of body fat, so this photo will be updated shortly. Right now, I am enjoying my nutrition program and have enough energy to go to the gym.

Cheers!
Ellen Eustace




No comments:

Post a Comment