Thursday, June 4, 2015

Your Best Body - A Matter of Choice



Yes, your best body is a matter of choice! Isn't that great news? Because when you leave your shape up to chance, you will end up with whatever mother nature decided to give you. I always had saddle bags and a stomach. No matter how many sit-ups I did or how many miles I ran, I could not lose the fat in the "trouble spots". An article that had been released letting us know there was no such thing as "spot reducing" sent me into a teary tailspin. Couple all that cardio with a micro-calorie diet and I was setting myself up for failure.

It wasn't until I discovered weight lifting that I began to see changes in my body. Right now, I'm a work in progress and I promise to post before and after pictures soon. I lift weights three days a week and do some form of cardio three days a week.  I am eating a clean diet with no bleached flour or "white" carbs, no excess sugar, lots of proteins and plenty of veggies. I also began a nutritional cleansing program. Why the cleansing program? Because we ingest toxins every single day - from the foods we eat, the products we use and the air we breathe. Our bodies have a defense mechanism against toxins and that is called "fat". Yes, our fat cells grow to protect our organs from being contaminated with these impurities. As you cleanse and eat a healthy diet, these cells eventually shrink. If you want to know more about cleansing, fill out the contact form to the right of this article. I will be more than happy to assist you.
Cheers!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment